Here are a few weird fast food menu items from around the world.
1. Pork and seaweed doughnut (Dunkin' Donuts China)
2. Darth Vader burger (Quick, France) all black bun
3. Kimchi croquettes (Dunkin' Donuts Korea) made with real kimchi
4. Bacon Potato Pie (McDonald’s Japan) mashed potatoes and bacon
deep-fried in the familiar apple pie shell Mmmm!
5. Shrimp burger (McDonald’s Japan) fried shrimp patty
6. Chicken Nugget burger (Burger King, Poland) ground chicken with
7. Coffee Jelly Frappuccino (Starbucks, Japan) a regular Starbucks
Frappuccino (frozen coffee drink) with coffee jelly, made from
actual brewed coffee.
8. Cheese and marmite panini (Starbucks UK) Marmite is a brown,
sticky spread made from yeast byproduct.
9. Tuna Pie (Jollibee, Phillipines) the tuna, pie comes stuffed with
cooked tuna and vegetables
10. Winter double king pizza (Pizza Hut, Japan) a pizza topped with
mayonnaise, king crab, shrimp, beef, broccoli, onion, corn, egg, and
potato and a removable crust made of fried, mayonnaise-stuffed
shrimp that look like little pigs in blankets.
Jollibees is a chicken and burger franchise like McDonalds. It is
also in a number of states including California, New York, and
Nevada. Mascot is Jolly bee.