Feb 19, 2016

More Yogi Berra Quotes

Here a a few more of his many famous quotes:

    If you ask me anything I don’t know, I’m not going to answer.
    When you come to a fork in the road, take it.
    It ain’t over till it’s over.
    It’s like déjà vu all over again.
    No one goes there nowadays, it’s too crowded.
    A nickel ain’t worth a dime anymore.
    Always go to other people’s funerals, otherwise they won’t come to yours.
    We made too many wrong mistakes.
    Congratulations. I knew the record would stand until it was broken.
    You better cut the pizza in four pieces because I’m not hungry enough to eat six.
    I usually take a two-hour nap from one to four.
    Never answer an anonymous letter.
    I’m lucky. Usually you’re dead to get your own museum, but I’m still alive to see mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments