According to a recent Schick national research poll, men who shave regularly (5 times a week or more) have twice as much sex (15.5 vs. 7.8 times per month). They're also happier (89% vs. 82%), and more likely to report they are living their dreams (76% vs. 64%). (Of course Chuck Norris is the exception.)
Eighty-two percent of women report a preference for cleanly shaven men and another 83% say it's sexy when a man has a smooth touchable face. Additionally:
* 76% say they love it when their man shaves
* 76% agree a "cleanly shaven man turns me on"
* 64% say when their man shaves, they just can't keep their hands off of him
* 78% would rather kiss a cleanly shaven man than a scruffy man
* 64% would rather have sex with a cleanly shaven man than a scruffy one
Also, according to the survey, women ranked body odor and dandruff the top two biggest turn-offs in a man. I started shaving three times a day and I feel sexier already.