Aug 12, 2016

Water and Ice

Seventy percent of the Earth's surface is water. Of this, 98% is salt water, leaving 2% as fresh water. Of that two percent that is fresh, about 90% is frozen. This frozen water is locked up in the Arctic and Antarctic ice sheets, and glaciers on the Alps, etc. I think the chance of us running out of water soon are slim.