Oct 1, 2009

Kindle Books

This morning, Kindle finally posted two of my books Greatest Jokes of the Century Book 1 and Profound Thoughts Book 1. More are coming during the next few months. Kindle offers books at a steep discount to the paper price, so it might be worth looking into. Oh, they can also be read on your PC.

Greatest Jokes of the Century is the first book of 25, and the other 24, plus this one, are also available on Amazon.

Profound Thoughts is the first of 4 (so far) and it, along with the other three are also available on Amazon.

Stop by Amazon and take a look, they all have 'search inside' enabled, so you can see what is in them. Once you do, I know you will be delighted enough to buy one. As of this morning, my 'Medical Humor - Medical nonsense to tickle Your Funnybone book was 44 in the bestseller category for humor - doctors and medicine. Needless to say, it has been selling rather briskly.

The Amazon links above take you to my Author's page, so you can see all of my books. I have 36 of them listed on Amazon.

Thanks to all who have bought one or more of my books, and if you are in town and want it signed, let me know and I'll be glad to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments