Did you know the Comic Book Guy on The Simpsons has a name? It’s Jeff Albertson. Creator Matt Groening says, “I was out of the room when [the writers] named him. In my mind, ‘Louis Lane’ was his name, and he was obsessed and tormented by Lois Lane.”
2. Barbie’s full name is Barbara Millicent Roberts. (Ken’s last name
3. Cap’n Crunch’s full name is Captain Horatio Magellan Crunch
4. Snuffleupagus has a first name - Aloysius.
5. In the Peanuts comic strip, Peppermint Patty’s real name is
6. The Wizard of Oz' full name is, Oscar Zoroaster Phadrig Isaac
Norman Henkel Emmannuel Ambroise Diggs. Frank Baum’s Dorothy And the
Wizard in Oz relates,
“It was a dreadfully long name to weigh down a poor innocent child,
and one of the hardest lessons I ever learned was to remember my own
name. When I grew up I just called myself O.Z., because the other
initials were P-I-N-H-E-A-D; and that spelled ‘pinhead,’ which was a
reflection on my intelligence.”
7. Mr. Clean's first name is ”Veritably.” The name came from a “Give
Mr. Clean a First Name” promotion in 1962.
8. In a deleted scene in the 2006 Curious George movie, The Man With
the Yellow Hat’s name was revealed as Ted Shackleford. The original
scene was deleted.
9. The real name of Monopoly mascot Rich Uncle Pennybags is Milburn
10. The policeman in Monopoly is Officer Edgar Mallory.